Water is essential for life. While we could survive for a month without food, we would last but a few days without water. Yet water does not receive its fair share of the marketing and advertising that”s directed toward the American public, and far too many people don’t drink the amount of water that their body requires. On average, the requirement is about nine 8-ounce glasses a day.
Remember that your body’s requirements are just that… essential non-negotiable requirements! This is something your body truly needs to function properly. To allow this idea to register, consider an analogy. Imagine you received a bill for $100, but you decided you only wanted to pay $75. Your creditor would call and ask why you only sent tree-fourths of the bill. If you responded, “Well, it’s close,” that would not satisfy your creditor. In a similar way, if you do not take in the full amount of water that your body needs on a daily basis, you will build up a deficit and become dehydrated.
Chronic dehydration can lead to a variety of physical problems. Conversely, consistent water intake is health promoting.
Looking at water’s many functions in the body brings home its significance.
Water’s duties include:
- Transporting nutrients, hormones, and chemical messengers to appropriate sites within your system.
- Diluting toxins and waste products and escorting them out of the body.
- Acting as a solvent, ridding the bloodstream of excess fat .
- Protecting the internal surfaces of your digestive tract and other systems.
- Maintaining the body’s operating temperature.
- Keeping your joints “oiled” with water-based solutions.
- Surrounding the brain and spinal cord with fluid to shield them from impact.
It’s been discovered that our thirst mechanism begins to malfunction when we do not consume enough water. So we can easily be unaware of the need for more water.
The Cleansing Center helping you back on the path to vibrant health naturally and sensibly!
Call ‘The Cleansing Center’ today for your free consultation and for more information on detoxing/building up the bodies immune system. (858) 539 9355