The Following article includes exert from ‘Detox for Life’ by Loree Taylor Jordan,
Sources of Parasitic infestation:
- Restaurants… (improper washing of foods or the food handlers hands)
- All Meat including Sushi!!
- Other People
- Traveling abroad
“Unfortunately, many of us suffer – or know people who do – from mysterious maladies that affect our feeling of well-being and for which neither we nor our doctors can find a curable cause. Some treatments or medications help for a while, but the condition never entirely goes away. We frequently continue to have sensitivities, intolerance or allergies to various foods, often accompanied by depression. Our bodies are telling us that something is physically wrong – but we are not listening!
Get out of denial, realize that you are probably not one of the 5% of the population not infected with parasites (unless you’ve been living in a protective bubble all your life), and follow a simple herb program. End of story. Let’s not make this any more difficult than it has to be.”
- Gas, bloating, or burning sensation in the stomach?
- Unclear thinking and forgetfulness?
- Itchy ears, nose, or anus?
- Female problems with PMS and menstrual cycle?
- Male sexual dysfunction?
- Loss of appetite or lethargy?
- Obesity or trouble losing weight?
- More appetite than normal but still feel hungry?
- Grinding teeth while asleep?
- A craving for sugar?
- Drooling while sleeping?
- Blurry or unclear vision?
- Chronic fatigue syndrome?
Ann Louise Gittleman, ND, MS, CNS, sums it up well: ” if you have been suffering from symptoms you simply cannot get rid of with even the best diet, exercise or stress relief program, chances are parasites are the underlying cause.”
Ignorance is NOT bliss with this epidemic. Parasites can cause diseases and dealing with this root will clear the way for the body to begin healing.
Parasites have to eat, so they rob us of our nutrients. They like to take the best of our vitamins and amino acids and leave the rest to us. They grow healthy and fat while our organs and skin starve for nutrition Many people become anemic. Drowsiness after meals is another sign that worms are present in the body.
The presence of parasites will lead to immune exhaustion. By continually stimulating the immune system the body is open to bacterial and viral infection. When the immune system is not compromised it will protect against these effectively.
Parasites damage us by poisoning us with their toxic waste. In other words they poop in our bodies. Each worm gives off a certain metabolic waste product, of which an already-weakened immune system will have difficulty in disposing of effectively.
How do we get rid of these creatures?
Our Goal is to kill them and then remove them from the system in conjunction with a bowel and gastrointestinal cleansing program. Many parasites become embedded in the intestinal wall, and no herb treatment can effectively reach them until the mucous and encrusted waste matter overlying the worms are softened.
*The reason bowel cleansing is vitally important is that, as the parasites are dying off in our bodies, they give off very toxic and poisonous substances. To avoid reabsorbing these poisons into our system, the use of herbs, colonics /colon hydrotherapy and cleansing programs are essential.*
Protocol to follow:
- Build the immune system with herbs, vitamins, and mineral supplementation.
- Heal and cleanse the intestinal tract and bowel. This can be done with herbal remedies. Sometimes the intestinal tract can be completely ripped up by parasites gripping into the tissue with their sharp teeth.
- Administer effective substances such as herbs, garlic, homeopathy, etc. to eliminate the parasites.
- Recolonize the gastrointestinal tract with friendly bacteria such as acidophilus, bifidophilus etc.
- Cleanse the bowel with water (Colonics) to remove all toxic waste quickly out of the system, to prevent it being re-absorbed through the colon walls into the blood stream.
- Follow a preventative program for prevention of reinfection
Call the Cleansing Center for your free consultation: (858) 539 9355
Info: Not for the faint hearted! www.parasitecleanse.com/GALLERY.HTM